There is so many AMAZING things happening this week over here at Adria Lea Photography, and it’s too much to put only on Social Media! So I wanted to sum it all up here on the blog to make it an easy one-stop-shop to view all of the excitement!! 🙂
1. Madeline and Jon’s engagement session is featured with The Knot’s How He Asked!! Definitely check out the feature by clicking HERE to see their love story and photos they took from the proposal day! So sweet! **Her fabulous makeup was done by Dallas makeup artist, Amber Joy!
2. We are BEYOND excited for Janae and Dylan’s wedding to be published with Borrowed & Blue! Their Dallas wedding was at The Milestone Mansion, and if you follow me regularly, you know I rave about them constantly!!
The details of this wedding were so classy, elegant, and well…just FUN! The wedding colors were a combination of gold, pink, maroon, red, and green, and those gold sequined bridesmaid dresses were some of my favorites! The Dallas florist, Wild Rose Events, nailed it as always and I just LOVE working with her…she is a rare talent! Click HERE to see the feature!
3. Our second wedding blog feature with Borrowed & Blue is Carolyn and Brandon’s wedding at The White Sparrow Barn (also one of my TOP wedding venues of all time)! The peach, orange, and green wedding flowers (by Wild Rose Events) are pretty much to die for, and then paired with gold sequined accents it couldn’t be a more gorgeous scene!
Then let’s talk about the hair and makeup…yeah, its amazing!! Natalia Issa is by far one of the best hair and makeup artists I’ve ever worked with, and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!!!! Click HERE to see the feature!
Other vendors: Steward’s Productions, Weddington Way, WTOO, Lillian West, Blushing Bride Boutique, Nothing Bundt Cakes
4. Our third feature with Desiree Hartstock (yes, the beautiful Bachelorette) is the engagement session of Yuch and Doug. This session was planned and captured in just one day (whew, made it happen)!! And it wouldn’t have been perfect without Wild Rose Events creating that flower crown in a matter of hours at the bride’s request! Click HERE to see this feature!
5. Last, but not least…We put up a blog post of Jenni and Andy’s wedding at BRIK Venue in Fort Worth. This DFW wedding venue is amazing, and even better in real life! What’s special about this wedding, is that it was the very first wedding held there. The venue wasn’t even finished with construction, but they made it happen, and not only did it turn out beautifully, but it is such a fun memory for everyone! Click HERE to see the blog post!
If you’re looking for your Dallas wedding photographer, we are dying to meet you! You can inquire with us by clicking HERE!